Thursday, June 4, 2015

Lucky

I couldn’t see her until a week after. I wanted to- I wanted to go to her the minute I found out and hug her and say no you can’t ever do that again I need you I need you I need you. I wanted to hug her and never ever ever ever let go. I needed to show her that she had to be here forever.
When I finally saw her, I never wanted to let go of her. I wanted to hold her forever, because she was my best friend and I wouldn’t have been able to continue on without her. I was a better version of myself around her. She pushed me to my limits in order for me to become better. I couldn’t imagine my life without her. I don’t want to come close to losing her again.

I’ll always thank everything I have that she was found talking to him before it went any further. Before anything happened to her. I’ll never forget this. I can’t believe that we were lucky enough to avoid something too awful to fully imagine. We are so lucky. So, so lucky.



No comments:

Post a Comment